AtlanTecRF's Proprietary Digital Control Technology
AtlanTecRF is always looking for new ways to enhance and improve the performance of its Satcom RF Test Equipment. LTTconnecT™ 1.0 propriety software does just that. It sits at the heart of all Satcom RF test products putting the user in complete control of the equipment's performance.
LTTconnecT 1.0 will be deployed across the complete range of Satcom equipment including Loop Test Translators, Satellite Simulators, Signal Generators and Noise Generators.
What does LTTconnecT do?
- LTTconnecT offers the user an intuitive and easy method of controlling the internal architecture of the equipment in order to set the desired equipment performance
- The user sees an immediate response to commands with the front panel display refreshed each 50mS
- A simplified command structure is included to facilitate remote operation via TCP/IP
How does LTTconnecT work?
- The software incorporates both parallel and serial bus controlling features to accommodate the varied demands from the
range of parts it controls.
- The software features non-volatile memory to offer the same setup conditions when powered on and off (frequency,
- The software design allows the user to re-configure limits and operations of the equipment to best suit their needs
- The software offers complete flexibility to ensure product feel and use matches expectations
What can LTTconnecT do?
- LTTconnecT is at the heart of all equipment manufactured by AtlanTecRF offering complete flexibility for user control.
- Front Panel Display – Frequency, Attenuation, Local/Remote
- Up/down Output Frequency Select (Step size programmable)
- Output Mute
- Up/Down Unit Gain select, various step size options available
- Visual indication of internal lock, Channel Select, Mute status
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet connection from any laptop/PC allows remote operation and control
We reserve the right to change standard product specifications without notice but will be pleased to consider control drawings for quotation.